Sunday, April 11, 2010

PARIS! await my return!



I remember being in Paris.. the Majestic Eiffel tower...the Arc de Triomphe... river Siene... er...er.. cold winds..
wait a sec... ... that's pretty much everything i can gather. *face --> palm*
I was 12. We had just left London..and I was being a difficult little brat suffering from jet lag.
Not realizing at that age how i was literally in the middle of a foodie's wonderland... I shamelessly craved Mcdonalds... an innocent mistake; I promise.
I wish to be there again very very soon; this time with knowledge and experience that age has brought upon... i want to see Paris in a completely different perspective. Up till today; slugs in shells reminds me of my riverboat cruise where I encountered tummy problems from a dish of garlic crusted snails; certainly memorably unpleasant. Yucky-ness
A cake I had made recently reminded me of my need to be back in Paris again.



Who wants to come? I've already packed my (cake) luggage-bags! *giggle*


No comments:

Post a Comment