Tuesday, June 1, 2010

When i'm quiet.

It just usually means a storm is brewing down @ Delectable-Land~


Speaking about foreign"Lands"; Da and I brought some Delectable cheer up with us to Hong Kong!
We went for a purpose (HKTDC); and yes we did get work done... despite how fun the pictures we took look; it was more fruitful than I have expected. ;)
We did our research for work in the day; and in the evening we did our own little hunt for pretty shops with desserts-cakes-what not's and heaps of other silly stuff!

What did we find?
Hmm.. super duper fun people at the CNN + Cartoon Network headquarters!




I like to think of ourselves as VIP's to be allowed into this super entertaining office; haha We've got a friend on the inside you see... *giggle* Siddal is the bestEST!





Da
really likes pudding.

I love mochi. LoVE LOVE LOVE mochi. haha


I've been going through a majorly busy period in the past couple of months hence the infrequent journal updates and slow email responses. I'm probably not one to run out of things to say; but recently my mind has been so clogged with worries and distractions; it has been difficult to write or share without doing a big major whine session. Haha

Aight guys; Su's got to get back to work. I've got leaves of papers and sketches scattered as far as my eyes can see! Unless I want to be buried in these tonight; i better be getting to it!
Will let everyone know about our fathers day specials real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment