Friday, February 5, 2010

We're all pink on the inside!

... but unfortunately to a minority of selfish eyes and shallow minds we are different shades of beige, browns and blacks.
Truth is: we share this earth; as individual entities responsible to each other. Superiority is self presumed by man.


We are all pink on the inside.
... And what's inside is what matters! I know; you know so.
Equality and acceptance of cultural and physical differences is too much to ask for?

The world is a big big place; but lets begin at home. Home is Malaysia; a beautiful place i feel proud to be a part of. Just like my fellow Malays, Indians, Caucasians and those aboriginal to our fruitful land... I'm Malaysian; pink on the inside. Just as the rest of the world.

Recently; bad bad egg's have stired up trouble in our peaceful basket-o-love. I'm not going to let them turn me sour; because I know who I am inside. They may preach; and there will be moments when jealousy, hate and material matters make me question just how many good ones just like US are here in this basket together. The 'if you can't fight em; join em' syndrome. *shakes head* tsk tsk..
Propaganda and hate filled agendas make it easy to forget our better ways. I too have come close to moments where I felt I've had enough; but i then take a step back and remember the person that I am... the person i was brought up to be and the values I hold strong. They are pink too.
if I'm gonna talk the talk; I'd better walk the walk.

This is gonna be a tough fight; so whose with me?
These ill-tempered hooligans filled with hate need to eat more cake and be merry!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment