Monday, March 29, 2010

50

What do you think you'd be doing when you turn 50?



I know I'd be dancing! At gym! at home? At the grocery store! ...and I'll would imagine having children i'm terribly proud of and making a hobby out of nagging them to the ground! *laughs*
I would still be doing cakes; but they'd be out of this world! stuff you can't imagine cake could be! They'd be super duper awesome and have crazy coolness written all over them! My kids would think "PWOoaRGHH! LOOK at what MOM made!" My hubby then would shrug it off and say "Yeap; another beautiful masterpiece... nothing beats your delicious lasagne at dinner tonight though" I'd then tilt the newspaper away from his under his nose to give him an eskimo kiss! *teehee



I dream lots... it's never a bad thing. It gives me direction; it shows me my ultimate goals and the many precious memories I hope to achieve in my future.
The near future are my life hurdles... the distant future are the beautiful triumphant days which make difficult times worth all effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment