Monday, March 1, 2010

Just missed the end of CNY 2010


Our plane landed early this morning after a good week+ away from home. During the flight; my family and I lost a fair number of hours (earth's rotation yada-evilness) and safely returned a day shy from Chap Goh Meh!









It was a good chance for me to have a small breather; i'll fill everyone in with the details of where i've been travelling about the past year when i get around to organizing the heap of photographs i've taken.
I'm definitely going to miss the festivities in the next months or so.. well; up to when bunnies and egg hunting begins in easter! The girls have stripped clean our shop of all shades of red and gold this evening and it does leave me a little sad to fold away our bright yellow lanterns which gave the store a cheery oriental twist.


I hope everyone had a good rest and a chance to catch up with family bonding time this Chinese New Year. So who had a mandarin orange toss at the rivers last weekend? hehe any luck yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment