Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Little boys are made of...?

some say frogs, snails and puppy dog tails;
in this era; i would say ipods, PSPs and Nintendo Wii's!

Times have certainly changed; toys now are expected to speak; spin; respond and light up on command! Haha same with expectations for birthday cakes to be more and more spectacular each party! It's definitely a challenge I appreciate; it makes us cake decorators push ourselves to be inventive. I remember the time when I was a happy kid with helium balloons on my birthday! Now decorations and trimmings gotta light up! Make noises! have names printed and personalized with logos! WOW! talk about impressive!






Little girls are easier by far! haha I just have to have em cakes looking cute, cuddly, pink and princess-like! I can have blue and greens on a pretty cake for a girl; but i've got colour limitations for the boys. Ahh... the "no pinks, no pastels, no butterflies of bunnies, no flowers, no red hearts" rules... haha it's harder to work around; i love my little red hearts! :( bah

I've got somethings going on the past couple of weeks and have been hopelessly up to my knees in work. Waddling out of this pile gradually but will try my best to keep updates as frequent as possible.

xoxo world!

No comments:

Post a Comment