Saturday, July 17, 2010

Driven by a brand new Adventure - Delectable TREATS!


"I can't believe I'm standing in front of someone's dream"
.....said Raymond with a hug and smile.

Taking each step forward towards this Delectable 'dream' of mine has been unreal.

It's often a cycle where I find myself going through the same little sequences of stress, horror and then triumphant moments. I don't think I'll ever tire of it. I don't deny my occasional whine-spree which everyone is probably tired of hearing *giggle* sorry... heee.. But yes; i love my job and everything that comes with it.




In the past year I've learnt so much from running our Delectable Designer cake Studio up at The Gardens Mall midvalley. We have gradually introduced new and seasonal items onto our shelves which have eventually now become permanent favourites with our customers. It wasn't exactly rocket science to figure out that it would be a good idea to add on more varieties and quantities of these things that everyone began coming back for.
With the help of feedback from our lovely elves and customers; it helped us at production understand what we had to do with TREATS! Most of what I've put up in our new menu comprises of family secrets; favourites and a host of sweet treats which are personal. They've got a story to them and most of the recipes I've chosen to use mean something special to me.
From little fun things my mom used to make for us at home to concoctions I fed my housemates back in Sydney; I've touched them up and made them Delectable!












Just recently we've had an introductory launch for an opportunity to hand out samples of our products and to celebrate with our Delectable family and fans over mingle and wine. It was a fun evening for my elves and I. We did our best with the short time that we had to bring out piping hot savoury foods and a sampler dish each of our new cakes + desserts.




I want to thank everyone for the gifts; for the support; advice; for coming.. just for EVERYTHING! I truly truly appreciate all the love showered onto what we do and sharing the excitement with us has made it such a memorable experience for the elves and I.

FOR MORE PICTURES OF THE EVENT and TO ADD US ON FACEBOOK; CLICK HERE! Fan's get many perks such as exclusive party invites and pre-order priority specials ;)

Will have stories for everyone with how things are running with Delectable Treats here soon. <3

It's been a week now since the first day; and there still is some fair bit of tidying up to do in terms of our products and shop displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment