Sunday, July 11, 2010

How much do our material 'things' define us?


These are just super fun to make. Most of the time; I dont get to meet the lucky individuals I make the cakes for, but I get to know them from the many funny details and nice things their loved ones share about them.
To everyone else; the collection of items and details on the cake may look a little queer; but to the recipient and people close to them, it could mean the world! That's whats great about these... it's a personal sorta thing; nobody else has to understand or share it you with :)

If i were to create a personal assemblage for myself... Hmm.. I would probably have my macbook, blackberry, lil cuddly toys, a jar of peanut butter (spoon stuck inside), my doodle book + sketch pad, nikon DSLR.. and.. and.. and a big bowl of Instant noodles! *laughs*
What would you have on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment